ATTENTION: Little Rhody Charters is still accepting charter applicants during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Please contact us for details and updated guidelines.
Block Island Full Day Charter = $575.00
Block Island 4 hour Charter = $450.00
Block Island Offshore Charter = $650.00
Rhode Island Full Day Inland Charter = $500.00
Rhode Island 4 hour Inland X Charter = $400.00
All stated rates are based on 2 Anglers
Third Angler is an additional $75.00
*If fuel prices at the pump exceed $3.50, a Fuel Sur-Charge of $50.00
will be added to all charters.
* Half Day Fishing Charter (6 hours fishing time) 1-2 Anglers $400.00
* Full Day Fishing Charter (8 hours fishing time) 1-2 Anglers $500.00
* Third Angler, please add an additional $75.00
* We can also help you to plan for Multiple Angler Parties of up to 10 Anglers. We work closely with several of Rhode Islands top Guides and can make arrangements
for multiple Captains/Boats. **Please Inquire for Rates
* Hotel Pickup service can be arranged for all of our traveling Anglers. **Please inquire for more information
* On The Water Instruction - Capt. Bill can help you with "On The Water" fishing tips and
techniques to help you improve your angling skills, aboard your boat. $75.00 per hour
* Fly Casting lessons - Learn how to cast a Fly or simply improve on your Double Haul,
Water Haul, Side Arm, Roll Pick Up or Steeple Cast etc. $40.00 per hour
* Fishing with The Captain Charter - This option is for a single angler who would like to
improve their fishing skills by fishing along with me, think of it as an instructional
charter for one. It can also be used as an option for a Charter party who may be
considering cancellation due to illness or a change in schedule. This would allow one
of those anglers to still go on the charter at a reduced rate without forfeiting their deposit. Half Day (5 hrs) $300.00 Full Day (7 hrs) $400.00
What to bring:
* Please wear only Non Marking foot wear such as: white soled shoes, boat shoes,
Croc's or tennis shoes.
* Sunglasses (polarized is highly recommended), a Hat, Sunscreen, any medications that you may require and a foul weather jacket. Dress warm, even in July/August as it can suddenly get cold and damp on the water.
* Bring your favorite rod and reel if you'd like. (subject to inspection)
* Bring whatever food and drinks you would like. There will also be light snacks and
water/soft drinks on board.
* Bring the good MoJo!!
Charter Terms And Conditions
*All deposits are refundable to the client up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled
charter. Client cancellations inside of the 48-hour window will forfeit their deposit
with an option to reschedule their charter and apply the deposit toward their
*The Captain reserves the right to cancel all charters for the following reasons:
Safety, weather conditions, mechanical failures, at which time your deposit will be
refunded or equitably prorated at the discretion of the Captain.
*The Captain also reserves the right to terminate the charter for any of the
following reasons, either before or during your charter, and termination will result
in the forfeiture of your deposit and/or equitable prorated charter fee: Client
intoxication, disorderly conduct, sea sickness.
*All fishing and safety gear will be provided, along with drinking water. Any
damaged, lost, or broken fishing or boating gear will be charged to the client.
*Charter fee balance is due at the completion of your charter, payable by cash,
credit card, PayPal, check.